About RMI Services Corporation: Home Inspection, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, and More in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, & Boca Raton, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
Over 30 Years of Inspection Industry Experience
“There Is No Substitute for Experience,” and it’s important to keep this in mind when choosing a property inspector. RMI Inspections is owned by Certified Master Inspector (CMI) Robert Melendez, who has worked in the property inspection industry for over 30 years and has 5,000 clients served. He is a home inspector who is dedicated to customer service, professionalism, maintaining his education, and staying current with the industry’s latest in tools and technologies. In his spare time, Robert is a managing church council member.
Along with his company’s long and diverse list of services and tools, Robert’s list of certifications, licenses, and affiliations is equally as impressive.
- Florida Licensed Home Inspector #HI548
- Florida Licensed Radon Specialist
- NORMI (National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors) Mold Assessor and Remediator
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Certified Water Restoration Technician
- IICRC Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessor
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) Certified Infiltration and Duct Leakage Analyst – Blower Door Testing
- InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) CMI (Certified Master Inspector)
- IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- NORMI Certified NCEAA Environmental Allergen Assessor
A Desire to Serve and Help People in South Florida
Robert Melendez is an inspector who truly loves to serve and help people, and this is evident in his background. He is a proud veteran of the United States Marine Corps who values integrity and hard work. In 1980, he began his USMC service by working as an aircraft firefighter. After completing his term, he began working with a local county fire department as a firefighter and paramedic, allowing him to further explore his passion for helping others.
This experience led Robert to begin completing fire inspections and, eventually, property inspections. No other inspector is as dedicated to offering professional and honest service and helping their clients find peace of mind.